You should enroll in AT if you are looking to:
- Focus yourself with a five week experience led by professional teachers who invest in YOU with one on one feedback.
- Improve your confidence in how you audition.
- Get inspired or re-inspired about musical theater and the different possibilities NYC holds for you
- Be challenged and held accountable by teachers who will not only sort out your audition book, but help you navigate your life as an actor in this city to get the absolute most out of living and working here.
If you’re looking to be challenged, ACTOR THERAPY’s five week program is perfect for you.
Your first five-week Session of Actor Therapy costs $699, with a $99 deposit due to reserve your spot and $600 due on the first day.
If you decide to continue on to additional five-week Sessions, your price goes down. Every. Time.
When you enroll in a session of Actor Therapy, you get:
- 5 classes (on a selected day, once per week) with two Master Teaching Artists each class, where each student gets 10-15 minutes for song-and-critique.
- Business Class. Each session features a new topic, from networking, to producing your own cabaret, to managing money.
- The opportunity to participate in three readings of musicals and plays. Everyone enrolled who signs up gets to read.
- Weekly e-life coaching and one-on-one hangouts with RSO and Lindsay, strategizing the next steps in your process.
- “Field trip” organized by Actor Therapy — promoting community building. This could be to Lincoln Center Library or to a pub for a post-class drink.
- A complimentary ticket to a Broadway or Off-Broadway show.
- Consideration to perform in an Actor Therapy concert at 54 Below later in the year.