You should enroll in AT if you are looking to:
- Focus yourself with a five week experience led by professional teachers who invest in YOU with one on one feedback.
- Improve your confidence in how you audition.
- Get inspired or re-inspired about musical theater and the different possibilities NYC holds for you
- Be challenged and held accountable by teachers who will not only sort out your audition book, but help you navigate your life as an actor in this city to get the absolute most out of living and working here.
If you’re looking to be challenged, ACTOR THERAPY’s five week program is perfect for you.
The Actor Therapy Five Week Experience costs $600, with a $75 deposit due to reserve your spot and $525 due on the first day.
When you enroll in a session of Actor Therapy, you get:
- 5 classes (usually on five consecutive Mondays), where each student gets 10 (or more) minutes for song-and-critique. May include special guests!
- 1 Business of Show Business class. Each session features a new topic.
- 1 hang-out sesh with RSO: life-coaching, career planning, and more. (15-30 minutes depending on the session.)
- Weekly email correspondence with RSO and Lindsay, strategizing the next steps in your process.
- 1 “field trip” organized by Actor Therapy — promoting community building. This could be to Lincoln Center Library or to a pub for a post-class drink.
- Discounted show tickets to Broadway or Off-Broadway shows (occasionally comp’ed! and subject to availability).