- SESSION 34 - IN SESSION
- Week of June 18—Week of July 16, 2017
- SESSION 35 - NOW ENROLLING
- Week of July 30—Week Aug 27, 2017
- SESSION 36 - NOW ENROLLING
- Week of Sept 10-Week of Oct 8, 2017
- SESSION 37 - NOW ENROLLING
- Week of Oct 22-Week of Nov 19, 2017
If you are aiming to:
- Focus yourself with a five week experience led by professional teachers who invest in YOU with one on one feedback.
- Improve your confidence in how you audition.
- Get inspired or re-inspired about musical theater and the different possibilities NYC holds for you
- Be challenged and held accountable by teachers who will not only sort out your audition book, but help you navigate your life as an actor in this city to get the absolute most out of living and working here.
If you want to be challenged and grow, ACTOR THERAPY’s five week program is perfect for you.
The five week Actor Therapy experience includes the following:
- 5 masterclasses of song and critique (one with a casting director, agent, Broadway actor, or other industry professional)
- 1 Business of Show Business class
- Life coaching hangout with RSO
- Rep coaching with Lindsay
- Free/discounted ticket to a Broadway/Off-Broadway show
- Community events
- Consideration to perform in a 54 Below show (In Session 14, all students were accepted!)
Classes for NEW students are usually held Monday evenings (6pm or 8pm, usually). Final times and dates are released at the start of each session.
Have to miss a class or two within the session you want to enroll in? NO WORRIES, we have additional classes offered each session for just that situation. We’ll get you in!
RSO and/or Lindsay Mendez teach most classes within every session. When they are not in attendance, a special guest teacher (casting director, director, actor, agent) will be in their seat!
Enrollment for new students is $600. Pay $75 deposit; balance becomes $525, due first day. Contact us for payment options!
Actor Therapy will be closed for the remainder of 2016 starting Nov. 15, and will resume again late January 2017.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.