Terms and Agreement for Actor Therapy Coachings:
- Students can sign up for a coaching time up to 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the coaching. If a student fails to cancel the coaching within 24 hours or does not show up for their scheduled time, they will be responsible to pay the fee for the the time reserved.
- Coaching takes place at either Shetler Studios or at one of the Coach’s apartments. The student can choose the location when they sign up online, and the coach will inform them of either the room location or home address 24 hours before their session.
- Coaching times are available in 30, 45, and 60 minute sessions.
- There is also a Buddy Coaching option available which allows two people to each use 15 minutes of a 30 minute slot. Two people are required to reserve the session, and one person is responsible to book the slot online.. Please include your buddy’s name and phone number/email in the booking.
*Payments must be made via Venmo to @ATcoaching by the time of the coaching*
is a New York City based Actor, Music Director, and Vocal Coach. Combining a lifelong study of music, a BFA in Musical Theater from Brigham Young University, as well as his experience as an actor and music director in NYC and around the country, he brings a unique voice and perspective to the AT Private Coaching. NYC credits include Anything Goes, Murder for Two, and The Showmen. He’s also been seen regionally and taught at the Goodspeed Opera House, the Denver Center, The Muny, Stages St. Louis, North Shore Music Theater, Gulfshore Playhouse, and the Hale Center Theater. Film Credits include Hello Again, How You Look At It, and the American Mall. Additionally he has his own private vocal and audition coaching studio in NYC. www.jeremiahginn.com
Bronwyn is a performer, pianist, and vocal coach based in NYC. She is currently the Dance Captain and Standby for the New York CIty Revival of Smokey Joe's Cafe directed and choreographed by Emmy winner Josh Bergasse. She trained classically as a pianist, playing a concerto solo with the Utah Symphony by age 11, and earned a BFA in Music-Dance-Theater from Brigham Young University. As both a trained musician and working performer she brings a unique skill set to the coaching room. Performing credits include touring as Maggie in A Chorus Line both throughout the US and Internationally as well as playing the role at The MUNY, Riverside Theater, and North Carolina Theater. She has done multiple seasons at Paper Mill Playhouse, Stages St. Louis, and Tuacahn Amphitheater. When not onstage or behind the piano you can find Bronwyn citi-biking her way around NYC. https://www.bronwyntarboton.com