Terms and Agreement for Actor Therapy Coachings:
- Students can sign up for a coaching time up to 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the coaching. If a student fails to cancel the coaching within 24 hours or does not show up for their scheduled time, they will be responsible to pay the fee for the the time reserved.
- Coaching takes place at either Shetler Studios or at one of the Coach’s apartments. The student can choose the location when they sign up online, and the coach will inform them of either the room location or home address 24 hours before their session.
- Coaching times are available in 30, 45, and 60 minute sessions.
- There is also a Buddy Coaching option available which allows two people to each use 15 minutes of a 30 minute slot. Two people are required to reserve the session, and one person is responsible to book the slot online.. Please include your buddy’s name and phone number/email in the booking.
*Payments must be made via Venmo to @ATcoaching by the time of the coaching*
is a New York City based Actor, Music Director, and Vocal Coach. Combining a lifelong study of music, a BFA in Musical Theater from Brigham Young University, as well as his experience as an actor and music director in NYC and around the country, he brings a unique voice and perspective to the AT Private Coaching. NYC credits include Anything Goes, Murder for Two, and The Showmen. He’s also been seen regionally and taught at the Goodspeed Opera House, the Denver Center, The Muny, Stages St. Louis, North Shore Music Theater, Gulfshore Playhouse, and the Hale Center Theater. Film Credits include Hello Again, How You Look At It, and the American Mall. Additionally he has his own private vocal and audition coaching studio in NYC. www.jeremiahginn.com
KYLE BRANZEL is equal parts actor and musician. As a coach, his approach is informed by a deep understanding of both sides of the craft and a lifelong commitment to learning. This results in thoughtful, practical, and holistic guidance that is useful in the real world and allows individual artistic expression to flourish. Clients have booked Broadway and off Broadway shows, as well as national tours, regional theatre productions, and cruise ships. Kyle’s favorite credits as musical director and/or pianist include Dragons Love Tacos (Theatreworks USA), The Fabulous Lipitones (Penguin Rep Theatre), See What I Wanna See (Steppenwolf Garage Rep), and Passing Strange (Bailiwick Chicago). Favorite acting credits include Murder for Two (1st National Tour), Buyer & Cellar (Weston Playhouse), The History Boys (Palm Beach Dramaworks), and Piggy Nation! The Musical (Snapple Theatre Center). Kyle is a frequent audition and class accompanist, occasional guest pianist at Ben Cameron’s Broadway Sessions, arranger, orchestrator, and vocal/acting coach out of his NYC studio. He has a B.F.A. in Musical Theatre from the Chicago College of Performing Arts. www.kylebranzel.com